Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pied Piper Creamery


I feel like we did so much in our recent Nashville visit that I can't fit it all into one post (and Michael would never let me sit here that long!) :) We went to this cute little ice cream shop that we found on a '50 things to do with your kids in Nashville' website. It was called The Pied Piper Creamery.



















 They have so many DIFFERENT ice cream flavors! Matt, being predictable Matt :), ordered C is for cookie. Cookie dough ice cream, I believe. Matt likes to play it safe :) Elizabeth and I got a little more daring!
The blue one is mine. It was called Smurfberry Crunch and made of blue raspberry sherbet and Nerds :) Mmmmm! Elizabeth got Trailer Trash! It was vanilla ice cream mixed with all the yumminess pictured below!

She LOVED it!
Michael enjoyed eating a little bit of everyone's but mostly he loved doing circles around the corner booth then playing outside! We ran UP the stairs then Mommy carried him down.... then we ran back UP! I think I got the hard end of that game!
This delightful little shop was so close to Michael's hospital that we plan on visiting every time we're over that way!

No comments: