Thursday, February 9, 2012


cuddling with his cow in mommy
and daddy's bed

It's amazing how little gets done with we're all sick (all but Elizabeth). My allergies have been kicking my butt since last Friday. On Monday Michael woke up with a stomach bug. I won't disgust you with the details, but Matt and I both got the bug as well and it hasn't been a pretty week. Now it's Thursday morning and Michael is still home with me. Matt is feeling a million times better and is at work. He even managed some PT this morning. I'm doing okay here at home with Michael but I'm not willing to eat much :) I'm HOPING to get this house in order again but that's seeming impossible with Michael being so needy. We're also hoping to get Elizabeth to tennis tonight. She missed it on Tuesday since both adults were too sick to drive.




We did do at least one craft though. Elizabeth and I made a couple Waldorf stars. We even have a BIG green and blue one to put on the front door. We want to try tissue paper ones for the windows as well. But right now, tape is not sticking to the windows (with all the moisture on them) so it might have to wait.
Elizabeth and I got to have a couple silly Girl's Nights while the boys were sick. Matt took her to Subway on the night I was too sick to function. Hopefully we're all better by this weekend. Matt has a long 24 hour shift so Liz and I will find something fun to do after Michael goes to bed. And we need to clothes shop for picture day on Monday! Both kids need some new short sleeve shirts since they've both shot up a few inches since the summer/fall.

No comments: